Thursday, March 5, 2009

i phone pics

This is my cell phone.
Of course I carry it everywhere i go -
and take pics with it all of the time,
so I thought I would post some of what it
captured in the last two weeks.


The dreaded gas station visit!
One day Stefanie came over and we were just hangin' out in our pj's. We decided that we needed some lunch, so we settled on a place that had a drive through, so as not to have to get dressed!
Much to my surprise, I realized that the suburban was running on just about empty. Crossing our fingers that we wouldn't be noticed by anyone, we pulled into the station. Of course, the car next to us was someone we both knew from the kid's school! We decided to embrace our humiliation and take a few pictures!

me in my cupcakes!

My date with Tim:

Tim and I don't get to spend much one on one time together because of the "maggie monopoly" in our house these days! So, we headed out for a date last week. He chose Brady's Burgers here in Forney. (they have a small video arcade!) We enjoyed our time a lot and the food a little - then we stopped at game stop for some wishful thinking, and headed home. I love spending time with Tim!


Chicken strips - a staple in Tim's diet ( why is that? why do all kids order chicken strips at every restaurant meal?)

The FORNEY DOG!

Ok - those of you who live in town - do you see this dog as much as I do? I see this dog all over Forney. He's at the bank, he's by walmart, he's up by Johnson Elementary, he is out on 80 by the cleaners - here he was at the post office. It is kind of fun watching for him. When we spot him, we feel like we have won a round in some game we are playing - "Look, there's the Forney Dog!! Yay! I spotted him first - I win!" Let me know if you have seen him and where, or better yet - if you know who he belongs to!
Maybe we should be calling him Waldo! I will post when I spot him again! Be safe, Forney Dog!


No comments: