Monday, May 3, 2010

Double Doozies

Every time we head to the mall, Tim requests a Double Doozie (two cookies with icing in the middle) from the cookie company. I have to admit, those cookies are pretty yummy - however, it kills me to spend so much money on a cookie that I can make for practically nothing (that is my mother talking!)

So here are a few pics of Tim making his own D.D. cookies - he has realized that he can only buy one at the mall - at home he can make dozens!! Sorry Great American Cookie Company - you have just lost Tim's business!



6 comments:

Sariah said...

YUM! What do you use for your cookie filling? I'm feelin' the cookie monster come out in my tday!

Wright said...

just vanilla frosting from a can - nothing special, but yummy! I am sure that something homemade would be better - but tim was happy with the store bought stuff!

Jared and Lindsey said...

Oooooh. They look yummy! Come make some for me!!

Matthew said...

I want one!!

Laura said...

These are the things your brother made at camp! AHH! They are THE BEST!!!!! :D

Laura said...

Except he used vanilla ice cream, so just colder. Still yummy, though. :)