Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Maggie and Justin - Country vs. City

I try to let maggie post most of the pictures of her and justin on one of her blogs, but I notice that a lot of my posts lately have been about tim. In order to post any about maggie, i have to include justin - as they are always together!

This was actually not a great photo day - the kids looked cute, but my camera has something wrong with it, so my pics aren't as crisp and clear as i would like. it was very hard to find any good shots. maybe next time!

COUNTRY...





CITY...




I like the city pics, maggie likes the country. what do you like?

7 comments:

Kels said...

I must say I'm with Maggie...love the country pics!

Wright said...

i like both alot

Nama said...

I like the city pictures a lot. They look so grown up and sophisticated! And I love a good city background.

The Burnetts said...

I loved both! The country pics were to cute . THe city ones were hot and so sleek. Love it!

Aleasha said...

I think the country pics are my fav!!! when we move back to town i would LOVE for you to take some family pictures for us! Your awesome!!! Even if your camera isn't working right!

Leighana said...

i like the city pics best!

Jared and Lindsey said...

I like the city ones the best. They both turned out really great though! Great job!