Thursday, April 14, 2011

PERMANENT


So, I was enjoying a few peaceful minutes just before Tim came home from school a few weeks ago (he walks home), when my phone rang. It was my friend, Stef - she was laughing already, before she even spoke - she said "I just wanted to hear your reaction when Tim came through the door".
Uh-oh. This can't be good. So I get up and go to the door, to find Tim walking up the driveway - looking like this!


His story is, that on the walk home, one of the girls had a permanent marker and threatened to write on his face with it. Not to have her satisfied by his fear, he took the marker from her and said "Wow - I would love to be written on - in fact, i'll do it myself" and proceeded to create this masterpiece!
Now, all of the kids thought it was hysterical - as did Stef, who saw my idiot son as she was picking up her children. I guess I think it is funny too, but my poor washcloth ended up paying the price for his lunacy!

P.S. - in case you didn't know - you have to scrub pretty hard to get sharpie of of your face!

1 comment:

BrandiRae said...

That's fabulous. And I do know that permanant marker is not easy to wash off.