Thursday, June 4, 2015

SATX


Its been a long time since Maggie has been to San Antonio - couple that with the fact that my Brother and Mark were visiting my mom - and it seems like a weekend in SATX is in order!

Thank you Alamo Cafe for NEVER disappointing us!

Pretty sure these two are in love!
Maggie and Ethan


The whole gang - minus Tim and Tommy.
 Di, Mark, Steve, Pa, Nana, Me, Matt, Stephanie, Maggie, Ethan and Dave

A second thank you to the bakery in West, Tx for the always perfect kolaches!



my FAVORITE way to cook chicken

waiting patiently for grandpa to cook dinner, in hopes of getting a bite! Charlie and his cousin Mimi

me and maggie and my apparently huge nostrils!



a few of the boys - Steve, Dave, ethan and Grandpa

Beauties - boys are lining up…


looking at the hundreds of selfless they took - just as fun as taking the selfless in the first place!

This should be my mom and dads Christmas card, right?!



Family photo







i can't be sure - but I think this was the clean up after making a most delicious Strawberry/Rhubarb pie!

Together again - all would be right in the world, if only Tim were here.
Matt, maggie and Steph


he likes pickles - he might have been switched at birth

Nana, Steve and Gus


Enjoying the drive home!
Charlie and Maggie

No comments: