Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Throwback

I recently cleaned out my nightstand drawer - all of the moms out there know what I'm talking about when I say that it was like a museum of my children's art in there! Here are a few of masterpieces I found - along with a few embarrassing photos!
Baby Maggie - mad after getting some shots!

My mom on the left - an original hipster!

me and my mom - i think i was about 7 years old

do you like how she gave me wrappers - not the actual candy

i weigh "pretty much 30 pounds"



This one lets me know that I must have been really good at showing her how much I love her brother

a goat?????


me and my mom - what was she thinking?

after i had maggie - my older brother made me this for my birthday

I'm in the white - with the sweet knee socks

I honestly don't know if this was punk day or just how we dressed. I mean, it WAS the 80's

My oldest brother practicing his makeup artist skills on me.
And clearly, teaching me how to get boys. Circa 4th grade
PS - my bunk beds were painted red. How did I not grow up to be a prostitute?

No comments: