Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Just pics

Our little mama redbird sitting with her baby outside of our kitchen window

My favorite meal from my favorite place to eat

a friend challenged me on fb to post a pic of my husband everyday for 7 days. I knew I wouldn't keep up with that, so i cheated and posted this collage.

pre Emmitt photo that they texted me while they were visiting friends in Utah. I think this was Ethans first time seeing snow?

I work with a local  high school each year, taking their cap and gown yearbook photos. My partner snapped this beauty while we waited for the next batch of kids to come through -  I borrowed these glasses from one of the boys - we were a little bored...
My goal this year is to make the perfect Macaron - I'm struggling...

Maggie and Charlie and I stopped into the Magnolia store in Waco on what was possibly the hottest day in the history of EVER!

No comments: