Saturday, October 8, 2016

Disney!!

For Maggie's 22nd birthday - the stars aligned just right, making it possible for the four of us to all be available for a family trip! It's no surprise that Maggie chose Disney for her birthday celebration!
We had almost two weeks - and I didn't take my camera - here are a few pics that I had on my phone.

We first stayed at Portofino Bay - Our favorite Universal Studios resort - and spent several days riding coasters and other thrill rides.




I'm pretty sure this was nearly the middle of the night - ordering cheeseburgers and fries from room service. We won't discuss how much that cost...
 Then we jumped over to Disney World and our other favorite resort - Old Key West!

First priority - a Minnies Bake Shop Cookie - a family fave!

waiting for the Light Parade

getting prepared for the perfect instagram birthday photo!


birthday breakfast at her favorite place to eat - Chef Mickeys!






No comments: