Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know, I know - It has taken me forever to get this going, but I am finally catching up with the rest of the world! I actually set this blogspot up a very long time ago and found myself too busy to take the time to work on it. I have decided that it has to be a priority!
I came to this decision for several reasons... the first being that I am wasting all of the time that I do have trying to keep a journal for myself, one for Maggie, one for Tim, scrapbooks for each of them and separate little books for all of our vacations! Crazy!!
Second, in an effort to put together the PERFECT Christmas card/DVD for family and friends last year, I got frustrated and ended up sending out nothing!
Third, We have such fun together everyday and take loads of pictures. I always want to share this fun with everyone, but never seem to be able to send out mass e-mails without the horrible "Failure to send" notice coming back!
Lastly, I love the idea of being able to put together a nice book of all of our postings at the end of each year for my kids to enjoy - a family journal!
Simplify, Simplify, Simplify! That is my new motto!
Please bear with us in this effort - most of our posts will be nothing more than a record of our daily happenings and likely not very interesting to you! But, sometimes we will do something SUPER FUN that will make you smile!

3 comments:

JK Waite said...

Yea!!!! Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to see more! Your kids are getting so grown up; where does the time go?! Now you and Tommy just need to get on Facebook! We miss you guys! loads of love -- <3

The Texas Links said...

YEA!!!! Jenni Wright is one of the most creative people I know and I can't wait to see blog's of the future!!

Carlie said...

YESH!!! I'm so happy!