Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT: It was the best of times...It was the worst of times...







By Best, I mean that we had so much fun at the midnight opening of Twilight, the movie. By Worst, I mean when my alarm clock rang after only 2 hours of sleep at 6:00 a.m. By best I mean that we laughed way too much and loved our 'girls only' night. By worst, I mean that all of the muscles in my tummy will never be the same after all of that laughter! I am actually sore! The movie was amazing and all of the girls we went with are more in love with Edward now than ever before - I know, sounds impossible, right? Trust me, it's true! We arrived 4 1/2 hours early to take our place in line, we ate a dinner of concession stand hot dogs and nachos on the theater lobby floor, (we had a prime spot, right in front of the bathrooms - yuck!) and we played a Twilight Trivia game to kill time and keep ourselves awake! We were the envy of everyone around us with our custom designed t-shirts that had our faces placed in the photographs over Bella's face and we all received commemorative magnets to mark the occasion. The only thing we didn't like was that the movie was not long enough. I guess that was a good thing, as we didn't get home until 3:00 in the morning. I don't know about any of the other girls, but I am getting to old to keep those kinds of hours!
I loved the book series! - I loved sharing it with Maggie! -I loved the movie! - I loved seeing it with Maggie! - I love that we have fun friends who went with us! - I love that Sara has lost her rational mind over all of this! - I love Edward Cullen! and Jacob Black... and Carlisle...and Emmett...etc...etc... By best I mean it was a crazy fun night to remember. By worst, I mean that it is all over...until the next movie!

4 comments:

Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Texas Links said...

AWESOME!!! I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me in on your party! Great friends, great movie, and great looking people to look at--what more could you want?

Stefanie said...

I had such a GREAT time! Seriously I haven't laughed that much if FOREVER! Glad we did it. Can hardly wait till the next movie.

eva said...

LOL!!! I love your pics..and the shirts are hilarious!!!! I loved the movie too. I saw it the next day (after the midnight showing) and I took Don to see it when I got back from PHX. Looks like you guys had a blast!