Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Pets. by Tim

This is Tim taking over moms blog. I'm supposed to be in bed.
My pets are Charlie, Sprout, Lila B. and Shae.

Charlie. he is a pomeranian poodle and also he is like my alarm clock. He knows to come to me for when he wants to play He gets super happy when i come home.

Sprout or Kitten. she was a stray We also know her a little bit as Killer. She has brought me a rabbit ( ps a very big one) A RAT, SEVERAL MICE, A BIRD, A FEW SNAKES AND A DOVE TWO DAYS AGO. She tried to kill a tiny baby mouse but i saved it. she has a sweet high pitched baby cry also. she likes to be loved and she kneads and purrs all the time

Shae. I wished upon a star for hi, when i was little. I used to grab him a lot and he would pull out his claws and wrap them around my skull it hurt really bad. Shae has only gone outside a few times but ran right back in so he didnt get in trouble. shae has never killed anything living except for bugs. He makes a noise like a dolphin when he sees a flashlight. He is more affectionate now, but not to bugs.

Lila b. Lila is so small but has gotten bigger, but she will always stay small because she is a dwarf bunny. she likes to eat bananas, grapes, oats, hay, pellets, cilantro, radish leaves, cucumbers, brocoli and carrots she likes the banans covered in oats the best . Oh, and cheerios and raisins too. By the way if you think we have a pig, you are wrong. Lila b. snorts like one!


3 comments:

Stefanie said...

K, I'm looking at Sprouts teeth......YIKES!!!!! I'm confidente that she can handle herself against Shae.

Sariah said...

So, how does the rabbit stay safe with those two cats and one that is "killer".

Kels said...

Hey, it's on the side under Ty & Amb. Those pics of baby Taz are adorable aren't they!