Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunnyvale Park

Earlier this week, we found ourselves with nothing to do, and unwilling to waist the beautiful weather by sitting inside. We have a brand new, wonderful city park here in Forney, but it is so new that it didn't even occur to me to go there! We drove a few miles down the road to Sunnyvale instead.
Charlie and Maggie
Tim - certain that he can hit the top of the light post!

Tim and Maggie played catch for a long time and Charlie enjoyed growling at all of the other people and dogs that passed by him! I will admit - it did get a bit hot, but we stayed long enough for the sun to go down and the evening to cool off. I LOVE relaxing outside!
My freckle faced boy!
My three!
Make that four!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Love that picture of Tim, Maggie and Charlie! So clear!