Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day!

We love Chik-fil-a!
In small town Forney - it is the happening place to be!
Maggie is a #1, no pickles, with mayo, polynesian sauce and a large lemonade.
Tim is an 8 piece #5 with ketchup, and a large fruit punch.
I am a char grilled spicy wrap - or a chicken salad sandwich, with a large lemonade.
Tommy likes the strips!

After a little decorating party at my house, we headed out for our free food (mind you, it cost me $19 for t-shirts and hoof sox!) It was super fun actually - and not even remotely embarrassing!


Tim, Hunter, Amber, Taylor, Maggie and Haley - grazing in the field!

Moo-ing impatiently while waiting for their feed!


As previously stated - not embarrassing at all, when a neighbor approached and offered to snap a pic of our herd! Best looking cows in the pasture!


3 comments:

Laura said...

oh my goodness! So adorable and hilarious!!!

Jared and Lindsey said...

Holy cow! That's funny! I love it!

TheRobertsonClan said...

You 2 crack me up!! Did you realize where exactly you put those white circles on your chest?? Or was that planned??? hahaha...