Saturday, July 4, 2009

vacation...GIRLS ONLY!!! part 2

OK - so this morning we left Maggie and Gus back at the hotel room while we went to the temple!
I had a bad dream this morning about a bully hitting Tim in the head with a rock, (ever have those? - you just can't shake them?) and it made me very upset - so while I was sending up a quick prayer that Tim would be alright today, I felt like it would be a good day to go to the temple.
We just spent about an hour, but it was very nice. I love to be inside the temple feeling the spirit! We snapped a few shots outside to add to the blog, of'course - pardon the rain!






2 comments:

Stefanie said...

How fun!! Wished I was with you guys. Next time I'm coming for sure.

Hurry home...I miss you!

Sariah said...

Wow!! You are having a FAB girls vacations! I need one of those! Love the pictures.