Saturday, September 5, 2009

My best friend Jeremy - by Tim

This is my best friend, Jeremy Robertson.
Jeremy and I met when he moved into our ward a few years ago.
Jeremy and I like to play with Legos and we like to swim and get wet. We also really really love video games. Today I went over to his house and played, then when I had to go home, he got to come home with me. Then we went in the backyard and played in the sprinklers and sprayed the trampoline with water and then jumped and did tricks and kind of wrestled.

Jeremy is in the 4th grade too. He is sort of afraid of dogs because he got bit in the face by one. He is pretty nice. He has two older brothers. My sister thinks he's cool. He is supposed to move to Austin - I hope he never moves.










me and him getting SOAKED!!
me and him doing tricks - mine was the 'Criss-Cross Buckin Bronco' and the 'Knee Front Flip'. Jeremy's was 'Criss Cross Chicken Song' and he also tried my 'Knee Front Flip'.

This is what we used to look like!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a fun time you guys have! I hope he never moves either!

TheRobertsonClan said...

Hey Tim, thanks for doing that! It was really cool and I liked it! My mom laughed when she saw criss cross chicken song. I liked look at the old photos of us!!

Tim, this is Samantha!!! You rock! That post was the BEST!!!

love ya
Jeremy and Samantha