Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blast from the Past!

The reasons I am keeping this blog are #1 it is a journal of sorts for our family and #2 I can create a book of pics and posts at the end of the year that will serve as our family scrapbook.

So I am really killing two birds with one stone, right? Well, what about all of those pics over the years that I intended to scrapbook but somehow never got around to doing?

I thought about this as I was cleaning out my craftroom last week (sorting through ZILLIONS of poorly taken photographs!) This is the solution I came to - Blast from the Past!
Great idea, huh?! I was going to start it in January so that it would begin in our 2010 book - but I couldn't wait!
These will be in no particular order - if I try to organize I will not get this done either!!!

Tim and Friends on kindergarten field trip - Dallas Zoo
May 2005?
girl, jacob, mackenzie, lily,
tim

Backyard play
February 2003
maggie, josh, haley
(LOVE maggie's belly shirt! - They are STILL friends!)
haley, maggie, josh, caleb, tim

1 comment:

JK Waite said...

Weird thing for me is THAT is how I remember them! Super cute pics. Great idea--"blast from the Past"! Time gets past me way too quickly!