Friday, October 2, 2009

Childish?...YES

...but I call him!
and since I'm pretty sure I am the only grown woman to actually, officially "call him"
- that makes him mine! YAY!
I have this spiral notebook - called "boys are cute". On the cover is a photo of my Tommy and Tim. On the back are photos of boys that me and maggie think are cute too. Ian Somerhalder holds a special place on the back cover! (upper left)

I LOVED him in LOST, as Boone - but he is so sinister in
Vampire Diaries, that I have to LOVE him in that show too!
OK - so who is your big crush?
Don't forget, it can't be Ian... he is mine!

3 comments:

Leighana said...

I have several. Haha. In no particular order, Justin Chambers, Patrick Dempsey, Travis Stork, George Clooney, Brd Pitt, and Zac Efron. Ah.. dreamy...

Sariah said...

I love this post!!! It's not like we "older" women get to talk about this kinda stuff much. lol
First, Tommy is HOT in your "boys are cute" photo.
Second, my lovies change from time to time. Currently, I'm diggin' Wentworth Miller. He was Michael on Prison Break. As seen here:

http://www.wentworthmilleronline.com/

HOT!! Great, now it's time to go drool over his picture a bit more. :-)

Laura said...

WAAAAAAY adorable. I'm pretty much known for always saying: "My favorite guys are tall with blue eyes and brown hair". This guy definitely fits that category! Plus a few bonus points for that habenero jaw line. Ha!