Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My favorite day of the year!

I LOVE FORNEY HOMETOWN CHRISTMAS!!

I love the cheesy little parade, I love the booths of vendors selling their wares, I love the free hot cocoa, I love the Christmas choirs - everything about this day is terrific and gets me in the Spirit of the Holiday!

Above, Maggie and Haley wait for the Parade to begin
Below, Tim and Jeremy were so embarrassed to have this photo taken! Nobody wanted to be associated with the wiener!



The boy scouts had a marshmallow gun booth, so the boys insisted on stopping there to make a gun! Guess how many marshmallows were all over my backyard by the end of the afternoon!


Tims GF, Michaela performed in the holiday choir!

********

Later that evening, I took Maggie and Haley to see their friend Becci perform in the Nutcracker. None of us had ever been to an actual Ballet before. We enjoyed it, but those male dancers really need to rethink their costumes - yuck!



No comments: