Monday, December 19, 2011

Steph's bday weekend


Stephanie and Matt drove up for the weekend to celebrate Stephanie's 24th birthday!
(Wow - I must be old - she was a baby just a short while ago!)
We took a trip on the dart train to downtown Dallas and had such a nice day -






then the guys stayed home to watch a game while us girls went shopping!
In these next photos, the girls found some Sperry boots that they wanted - they had me take these photos and send them to Tommy - begging, pleading text went along with the pics!

Stephanie was trying to appear to be crying - "Please Uncle Tommy - I'll never stop crying
if I can't buy them!"
Personally, I think she just looks like she is sitting on a toilet!


We all came back together that evening for Steph's dinner request, Chicken Cordon Bleu - or Chicken De Blue as Matt calls it!


P.S. The girls got their boots!

No comments: