Sunday, March 2, 2014

Its about time!

Stephanie & Matt are going to have a baby!


I was 14 years old when Steph was born. She came unexpectedly and moved in immediately after she was born. I was a self-centered brat at that age (youngest child, only girl!), but the thought of a new baby in the house thrilled me! 
I loved her before I even met her and I love her still today as if she were my own. 
Tommy loves her as much as I do and my kids don't think of her as a cousin, but as their sister. 
She brought Matthew into our clan many years ago - and I will admit, it took me a while to love him because I thought he couldn't possibly be good enough for our girl - but I was wrong. He is her match in every way. I love Matt so much and I am so proud of the life they have built together. 
Now they are bringing us a little bundle and I absolutely can not wait! We all think it is a girl - but no matter who he/she ends up being, it is sure to be the most loved child on earth! You see, Stephanie's situation growing up was that she was raised by the whole family. She was lucky enough to not only have a mom and dad but also Tommy and I, and Nana and Pa. I hope this baby has great lungs - it may feel smothered with all of our love!
Be prepared for this blog to turn into posts about my foursome - and the baby! 




No comments: