Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cheerleader

I never thought I would have a cheerleader in the family. 
Maggie has never had the skills nor the desire that it takes for that particular sport! 
However, on a whim she decided to try out for her college team (WHO DOES THAT?!)
 and lo and behold - she made it!

BYU Hawaii's big sport is basketball - so she is just beginning to get a taste of what cheer is like! 
So far, she is sore in places she never imagined but she is having a blast! 


Squad selfie

a quick selfie before Midnight Madness
Roomates Maggie, Abby, Kenzie and Charlotte - Idk the other two!

While she was home for her birthday visit - I made her put on the uniform for me! I love it!

Marching in the 150 years of Laie Parade

After the Parade - soaking wet from the non stop rain!

No comments: