Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Wolf Birthday!

Tommy celebrated his 45th birthday this May 30th! We surprised him with a weekend get-a-way to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine! He loves to stay at hotels and he loves water parks, so it was a perfect choice! Tim did a great job keeping the secret from daddy - we actually booked it several months in advance!
We enjoyed the water park, went out for Chinese (P.F. Changs - yum!), and played at the park
some more! We only had a one night stay, but it was super fun!

Tim in his cool bunk bed


maggie in the kids room


This was one of the slides that we went down
I bought a cheap waterproof disposable camera to document our journey through the tunnel slide!
Tommy's foot and check out Maggie's laugh at the top of the pic - funny!
aahhh!

This was all that I saw!


getting ready to go down the slides again!


Seriously, they look deranged

notice the Halo effect over their heads - angels for sure! HA!

Is it me, or is Tim so Handsome?!
OK - she is SUCH a pig! She is eating leftover "great wall of chocolate" cake - with an Oreo!
'We had no fork' was her excuse!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a FUN birthday!
Oh and by the way Jenni, you are SUPER hot!

Moments with Maggie said...

Oh wow. Haha I laughed real hard when I saw the pic of you and dad. The "sexy couple" pic. Yall are so hot! I hope someday me and my husband can be this hot of a couple.