Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mani/Pedi Day

About a month ago, Stef and I went for a mani/pedi/lunch/goof-off day. Here are just a few pics.
My gross feet before


Stef's toes, and the nail guys long pinky nail!


Above mentioned nail guy - he actually asked me to take his picture!

My new toes!

Stef's finished product!

Yep, we are foot models. These babies should be insured!

So then we went out for lunch. Stef was saving a bit for later in the day!

Knowing we were going to begin our new diet, we opted for a fried feast! The fried corn, fried mushrooms and fried cheesticks were yummy,but the fried sweet potatoes were the yummiest!!! The salad was just so that we didn't look like pigs!
The funniest thing is that as we are scarfing down our fried food and clogging up every last artery, my doctor walks in and sits right behind us!
"Hello Dr. Wilson! Yes, I am picking up my Lipitor right after I leave here!"




1 comment:

Stefanie said...

K, laughing my head off!!! I'm going to cut and paste this on my blog! SOOO FUNNY!!!!!
We need to do the pedi again soon. My feet are looking NASTY!