Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas begins!

Here are just a few snaps of the Christmas spirit so far this year - Decorating tree and the annual Forney Hometown Christmas Celebration Parade



A few of my favorite ornaments!
I think I made this one in kindergarten

When we were first married and had no kids to fill our time, we spent one year painting ceramics to give as gifts at christmas - we would come home from work and spend hours painting together! Ahh, simpler times...
that is my favorite ornament that we painted!

given to me by Tisha Hall in elementary school

My VERY favorite - given to me by Peter Maroni in the first grade!


tim and friend tyler, waiting for parade to begin

maggie pretending to be happy - she was really MISERABLE because of the cold!

cold smoke breath!
it was 26 degrees


he doesn't look too thrilled to see Santa - too chili - good thing my kids don't live in the north!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE the Lucy ornament. I collect Peanuts stuff. I have all my ornaments from elementary school and stuff. I love those type of ornaments more than plain glass balls. Cute pics, cute kids!