Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Steve's big check


This is a check written out of my brother's checkbook - he ordered checks with large print. Boy, did he get checks with large print!
A lot of the size gets lost in this picture, but this is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! Seriously - it looks like those big publishers clearing house checks that they surprise people with at their front doors!
He warned me before he sent it, of it's giant size - but I was unprepared - Maggie and I laughed so hard when we opened the mail and found this colossal check. Honestly, this has to be mailed in a large manila envelope!
The checks that I use are frightened of this check - they look like Lilliputians by comparison!
Steve, thanks for the money- and the laugh!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Did you have to shrink it to fit on your blog?! That thing is HUGE!!

The Burnetts said...

To funny. I can just picture you busting out in laughter! Which makes me giggle.:)