Friday, September 10, 2010

Impromptu Tim


Tim and I had a little impromptu photo shoot - not many shots taken - maybe only 30 minutes out, but some of the pics are cute.

Well, I may be a bit partial!

Timothy Joseph Wright - September 2010 - 10 years old



how can he look so grown up in the above shot and so young in the below shot?


This one is blurry because he was laughing so hard - but I really like it - this is a classic Tim happy face!


and this laying down shot is a classic tim look too - a friend saw this one and said
"now THAT is tim!"
I agree!


This is my absolute favorite pic - I love those BOY hands - so chubby, with ratty looking cuticles and chewed on nails! SO TIM!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

These are SO Tim!! LOVE them!

Sariah said...

He is such a STUD! I can't believe how grown up he is looking! I remember little Tim in CTR 5 class!