Friday, September 10, 2010

Tornado!

I jacked this pic off of Justin Woods facebook - thanks justin!

This was the tornado that came through quiet little Forney a few days ago. I should have thought to pull out my camera and get some pics of us and all of the animals hunkered down in our safe spot (the downstairs bathroom).
Seeing us all in there really would have been comical, except for Tim's hysterical crying, the dogs nervous panting and one of the cats incessant screams about being in his kennel!
Tommy was on his way home and saw the same view that justin captured, as he drove right under it! SCARY!
I will say it made for an exciting change of pace in my otherwise typical afternoon - the best part was the tear-filled, shaky voiced, heartfelt prayer that tim sent up for daddy's safe travel home to us. Best prayer I have ever heard!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I can't believe I missed a real Forney tornado! I'm so sad!