Monday, December 29, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

So, Christmas is over, the kids are at home - the stores are still too crowded to shop and we are SO DONE watching movies. What should we do to entertain ourselves? I know - let's make pizza! I didn't really want it to be a big deal or a big mess, so we just opted for good old Chef Boyardee! Surprisingly, it tasted pretty good! Tim mixing the dough



Maggie & BFF Haley making the crust

Such good pizza, that when Haley got up for seconds Shae decided to take her place and ask Maggie for a bite! Tommy would not be happy to see this!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Oh my GOSH!!! When I was growing up we ALWAYS had Chef Boyardee pizza. I LOVED it because the crust was always hard and crunchy. We thought we were so cool making our own pizza's. Hahaa! What a fun memory. Thanks!