Monday, December 22, 2008

Cupcake!

You know how Oprah has a "favorite things" list? Well, these are at the top of mine this year. These are my CUPCAKE pajamas. I love them so much that I bought 4 pair of them! One in hot pink, one in black and two in the best color - turquoise!
Let me explain the cupcake part - that isn't the brand or the style name, that is just what I feel like when I wear them - a great big CUPCAKE! So, the cupcake thing has caught on, and Maggie says that when she has children - she will not have them call me Grandma or Granny or any Grandmother-ly name... they will call me CUPCAKE!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I could just eat you up you little cupcake!

Jared and Lindsey said...

That is so fun! I love my comfy pajamas and will have to find a nickname for them! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!