Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, How lovely are thy branches?

I have been looking around at lots of blogs this morning, and I am noticing that several people have pics of their Christmas trees and fun shots of the families decorating those trees. It is all so beautiful, so I thought I would add our tree to my blog - it somehow doesn't quite live up to everyone else's standard this year!

Yes, that's right - no ornaments! Unless you count the paper airplane that Tim flew into the top of it! We have a kitty problem this year that we have never had before - you see, Tim adopted a stray back in September, and she LOVES the tree! I found her sleeping in it yesterday. No matter how often I try to make her leave it alone, she just can't resist it's charms! We are NOT willing to put up our much loved breakable ornaments just to watch them smash to the ground all season long - I am thinking of having the kids make some cute trinkets to put up for this year. Hopefully, next year - we will be over the "Frisky Kitten" stage and I can post a once again, beautiful tree!
Sprout - the ever innocent kitty culprit. This looks like a mugshot doesn't it? - how appropriate!

Sprout - realizing she is about to get the spray bottle & trying to make a quick exit out of the tree - not forgetting her toy of'course!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

OH that crazy Sprout!