Thursday, March 4, 2010

bathroom paint job


The kids bathroom has been in need of a makeover for a while - so Maggie decided she was ready to tackle it!
She had about five minutes of help from Tim,


(yep - he was really a lot of help!)
then Justin had to take over helping her out.


Justin and Maggie started off with a little bit of focus...

... but they are easily distracted by one another!

i don't think he was expecting that paintbrush to the face!

"Wait - I thought y'all were painting the walls?"

Finally - actual work happening!


Next Day...
all alone with nobody to help her. It's not so fun now.


it's finished!!!
and it really looks pretty nice! Good job Maggie and Justin!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Carlie said...

I'm loving Maggie's hat! We can thank either Austin of John for leaving that at my house! I love the new bathroom!

ps. you look pretty fly in that baratte.

Nama said...

I have that same shower curtain! I love it! Beautiful paint job, by the way.

Kristi said...

Good job! Love the shower curtain too.