Sunday, March 7, 2010

soccer season begins!

Tim is on a new team this year
- The Drifters -
most of the boys have been playing together for a while, and he only knows one kid on his team ( a boy he has played with in prior seasons), but after watching that first game, you would never know that he wasn't part of them!
They played like a TEAM - it was a great game which ended in a tie , 4-4!!!

tired tim at halftime



Ouch! he went down hard, but he managed to kick the ball away from the ENEMY team first!



Freezing cold Matt, Stephanie and Maggie



add Tommy



click on this one to enlarge - I love his tongue sticking out!!
(I actually have several like this over the years! - Must be his thing!)


#4 - hitting the ball down field with his head - that's my boy!!

awww!


Our gang at the game that day!
It was a fun game, and I can't wait to cheer for Tim at all of his games this season!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Looking good out there!!

I LOVE when my kids play sports! It's so fun to cheer and yell for them.

Kristi said...

OH MY GOSH, I always laugh at how Chandler sticks his tongue out when he plays soccer! I'm for real going to post some pics so you will know I'm not lying. He sticks his tongue out any time he's concentrating, it's so hilariuos. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my kids play sports! It makes me so happy!