Friday, March 26, 2010

Christmas in Destin!

The Akin side (my side) of the family got together for Christmas 2009, in Destin, Florida!
We haven't been all together in years, so we had a really fun time!! We all chipped in and rented a great big beach house. I hired a photographer, Ursula Graham, and she took these shots:


Nana & Pa with their grand children

Steve and Margie Akin
(my parents)

My little family!

My brother Steve (right) and his partner Mark

My niece, Stephanie and her fiance' Matt

My brother David and his wife Diane

I am SO glad that Tommy gets along with my family and has such fun with my brothers!!
I am also super happy that Matt will soon be joining our ranks - he fits right in - that is him hidden in the back holding Tim up!


all of the girls


the big strong boys!


cousins
(Ya - i know... what kind of Mormons are we that we only produced three?)




Akin Family Reunion 2009

No comments: