Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Permit!!


Maggie was eligible for a drivers permit back in September - however, we kept putting it off for various reasons - too busy, computer at DMV down, etc.
So yesterday she had an ortho appointment and we decided to try our luck again while we had a legit doctors excuse for school.

She did great - only missed 4 out of the 40 questions!

Yay Maggie!!
Look out world, here she comes...Finally!!!


the above pic was the construction that she found herself driving through.

the below pic is how she felt about it!

this is how she parked at the orthodontist office - she felt like she was pretty straight!


2 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Yikes... I'm almost there. Getting things ready for my oldest to get her permit and enroll in a driver's ed class. I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck Maggie and be safe.

Kristi said...

I don't know how I'm going to be able to let my kids drive...I'll be spending a lot of time on my knees praying that's for sure. Be careful Maggie, it's a jungle out there!