Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Suburban love affair is over!

Ok - not entirely over, I am just just having an extra vehicular affair!

I LOVE Suburbans, but it was time to trade mine in and the price tag on the new model was just too steep for me. I tried to find a pre-owned Sburb, but they were either not what I was looking for - or were sold before I could get my hands on them.
Tommy and I had no intention of buying an Enclave, in fact we test drove it just because I thought it was pretty, and we had already traveled so far to get to the dealership. I actually knew nothing about them at all.
We decided to leave the dealership and try again another day, but my trusty Suburban had other plans...as we drove away, the catalytic converter imploded! We had not had any trouble with her before that, so we took that as a sign that we should go ahead and purchase something new. We felt like she was telling us it was time!
The Enclave's comfort and smooth ride called out to me and the price did the same for Tommy! So, here she is - my new love!
Don't get me wrong - I still get a tear in my eye when a shiny new Sburb passes by us on the road - I will always love her, but my new beauty has captured my heart for now!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Um...I'm kinda sweet on the wood paneling inside!