Sunday, April 5, 2009

What NINE looks like

I am very late on so many posts, so more are to follow - here is the first...

Every year on the kids birthdays, I take pics of both of them to mark the occasion. Since their special days are 6 months apart, this ensures that I have at least two good photos of each of them annually. (heehee - as if that would be all I would really take!)
Here is the first installment of Tim's NINE photographs. We have another location in mind that we haven't gotten to just yet - those will come soon.





3 comments:

eva said...

He's really growing up fast. What a handsome little boy. Madison said she loves his freckles. I myself am partial to freckles too.

eva said...

Oh and yes! I am playing catch up. I spend so much time on facebook that I'm neglecting my blog! Ugh!

Stefanie said...

Um..that last picture looks like a JCPenny ad.....ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

LOVE them!