Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BFF

I noticed that Tim has a Best Friend post on my blog.
Maggie has her own blog, ('the story of my life' - check it out on sidebar) so I haven't posted anything about her BFF.
Actually, Maggie has a few that over the years have become her BFF's, but I am just choosing one this morning... Haley!
They met just days after we moved to Forney. She lived in the house behind ours - which came in handy when Tommy built a ladder onto the back fence to make travel to and from each others houses much easier! Haley fits right in as a part of our family. She has an easy going, happy go lucky nature, and we think she is as cute as she can be! We love you Haley!!!

2009

2003


1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Haley and Maggie you are SO lucky to have each other as BFF's!!! And I will say I LOVE that first picture!! You girls are HOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!