Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween '09

Halloween was kind of lame this year - here are the reasons:
1. I forgot to buy pumpkins for the kids to carve (i know - i suck at life)
2. Tim didn't have any friends to go trick-or-treating with this year
3. Our street was basically the only street in our neighborhood participating - it was lights out for most of the houses (shout out to Bayberry for the lights and scary music - and to my crazy neighbor with the LIVE music! And to all the dads on our street who dressed up and scared the kids to death... you are awesome!)
4. I didn't have time to dress up.

I guess it wasn't SO bad - Mag did have a little group come hang out. Next year Tim is going to have the party - mark my words!!

My modest daughter - the prostitute, and scary masked Tim.

No comments: