Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The great hair debate!

In my last post -BFF - I posted pics of Haley.
We are in the middle of a great debate with her over her hair.
She has naturally curly hair and feels the need to tame it by either straightening it or pulling it back into a bun everyday.
This drives Maggie crazy!! She LOVES Haley's wild hair and would trade her straight hair for curls any day!

As a friend favor - Haley wore her hair curly for the posted BFF pic. We tried to get her to wear it curly for just this week and see the response from her peers, but she refuses.

So - we are starting a bit of an internet poll.
Here are two recent pics of Haley - straight hair and curly hair.
Please leave a comment on which is your favorite at the bottom of this post.
If your computer won't let you, please text me or maggie, send a face book message to one of us or a myspace message to Maggie.
If the majority disagree with us about her fabulous curls, we will leave her alone - promise!
See previous post for two more 'curly/straight' examples.


straight

AMAZING!

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

I of course LOVE it curly!! I actually LOVE the way it looks in the next post, first picture....Haley you look AMAZING in that picture....so I gues you could say my vote is CURLY!

Leighana said...

i would die for that hair. my hair is naturally.. wavy. not curly yet not straight.. its like an ugly in between. i vote curly!

Moments with Maggie said...

Okay. The results so far, straight hair- only two people, and amazing curly hair, FOURTEEN people! Take that haley.

Moments with Maggie said...

FIFTEEN!

Carlie said...

CURLY! And my vote is weighted. I mean, you can straighten it sometimes, but your hair is awesome!!!

Wright said...

wow! it'sreally looking like curly is going to win - by a LANDSLIDE!!!

Kristi said...

That curly hair is amazing and beautiful! Haley needs to work that beautiful head of hair to the fullest!