Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon!!!!

In keeping with the
"TWILIGHT - go sit on the floor at the theatre for six hours with a bunch of crazy fans until the midnight showing starts, with awesome t-shirts, games, prizes, snacks and fun -TRADITION", we did all of that for the opening of New Moon.

Our devotion was rewarded with a movie that we all liked better than the first in the series! The color was better, the acting was better and the
Jacob being shirtless for most of the movie was MUCH better!

My THANKS go out to my friends for going with me to see this silly movie, to Stephenie Myers for writing a fun book series, to the casting director for choosing Taylor Lautner and mostly - my APOLOGIES go out to Taylor's mother for the sort of inappropriate thoughts that we all had when we watched her HOT son on the big screen!

Can't wait to do it a third time in June!


maggie, me and haley sporting our Jacob shirts

tammy, me, stef and jacob
(Yep - he's totally climbing on me there in the middle-
a bit awkward, but Tommy is cool with it)

waiting in line - don't know which hour we were into here

mag and haley - ok, it's starting to get late

Sara has finally arrived! - she chose to NOT go with a super cool t-shirt - I felt bad that I made one for everyone but her. I told her we would shun, mock and ridicule her for that choice, however Tammy thought it was a better idea to make her a 'LAME" badge. So here she is with her bandana - it reads, "I'm the lame one without a tee shirt"

homemade coloring books to help pass the time!

the last page is me - it says, "jacob and edward are really fighting over me"
Carlie turned me into a clown - i'm pretty sure it means she's jealous of me

Carlie won second place in the 'facts about Edward & Jacob' game
(silly putty with edward's face)

Stefanie won first prize with Jacob's face!
PLEASE click on photo to enlarge -the popcorn stuck in her teeth is well worth the click!

We really got the crowd going! I'm sure the ushers were glad to see our bunch leave!

Tammy made super yummy Vampire bitten cupcakes...

and "puppy chow" served in "doggy bags"!
Get it? - Jacob is a werewolf!!!

Only moments before midnight - Maggie has never been one to stay up late!
She did wake up and last through the whole movie - who wouldn't?
It was AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm going to see it this week. I'm so excited. I'm a Jacab fan all the way. This sounds so mean, but I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT EDUARDO! Ugh, he bugs me. Why couldn't Bella just end up with Jacob???? It's just WRONG.

Aleasha said...

I agree with Laurabug. I heart Jacob! I can't wait to see the movie!!!! The pictures are awesome!

eva said...

You guys always have a fun time! You know, either way, Bella would end up with someone who never ages...unless the vampires went away, then Jacob wouldn't have to turn into a wolf. Just my thought.