Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Licenced to drive!!


Well, here she goes - I may never see her again!

I have to say, I am a little sad to lose her car - I love driving it, and the second we got home from getting her licence, she took all of the stuff I had put in the center console out!
I know that it is her car after all, but it was nice to have it as an option some days.
Now she says I am never allowed to drive it again! :(

after the DVM testing lady got out of the car - we were all waiting with bated breath for this excited look!

here is the proof!

driving Haley home - all by themselves!

and they're off!

y'know - looking back at this post - i realize that maybe she isn't mature enough to drive yet - after all, her BFF is wearing a lion hat!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

She's got a ticket to dri-ive, she's got a ticket to dri-i-ive, she's got a ticket to drive and she don't care.....

Look out Forney...Maggies on the loose!

Oh Haley didn't I tell you the other day NEVER to make that face again!