Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Iphone

I took a few pics with my phone today that i thought were kinda funny -

Maggie - "ironing" her skirt before school (with her hair straightener!)

My friend Stef waiting for me to come into the kitchen to notice the potato bulging in her pants!
(we had just been discussing a man that we know - we are sure he stuffs his pants regularly - just like stef)

Lastly - this guy was standing there talking to his friend when he took a big sip of his soft drink. I guess he didn't like it, because he SPIT IT OUT ON THE MALL FLOOR! REALLY!!
Stef stared him down in disgust and he finally cleaned it up.

6 comments:

The Burnetts said...

To clever. The flat iron being used to iron clothes! Love the stuffed potato pic. To funny!1

Stefanie said...

I am crying because I'm laughing so hard!!!

Stefanie said...

You know you took that picture right before I had the chewed up triscut stuck in my throat and I could'nt breath. Seriously I thought I was going to choke to death!

Wright said...

that's what you get for making fun of Mr. Potato pants

Leighana said...

haha.. all of these are funny. and WOW maggie wore that skirt to school! isnt it like freeeezing outside? my legs would freeze.

Carlie said...

I have done what Maggie was doing several times!