Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tim's man purse (Dealy Plaza shoot)

Having a photographer for a mom has it's benefits - and unfortunately for Tim, sometimes it comes with a price.
Tim is often dragged around from shoot to shoot, expected to keep out of my way, my light and mostly my shot!
On this day, he was forced to leave his video game and head into scary downtown Dallas to carry "the bag of tricks" for his sister.
"I'm not embarrassed at all to be carrying a purse!"

"Ok - yes I am. Maybe if I wrap it around my shoulder it won't look exactly like a girl purse. Looks more like a nap sack, right?"

"You know what? Who cares, man? Yeah - I've got me a purse - it's cool!"

He was a trooper - so I just wanted to say
Thanks Tim, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!


A few shots from the much too windy day -
we will have to re-shoot when the wind is not so strong.
I'm sure Tim will be there - carrying that cool bag again!




As we were wrapping things up - a group of guys approached Maggie and jumped in the shot with her!
She was FREAKING OUT!!! (as you can see by her face!)

Tim was doing his best not to have a heart attack - he is terrified of the downtown area and those who inhabit it! I think this was his worst nightmare come to life! He did NOT like strangers touching his sister!
It was ok though - they were nice and were just having fun - thank goodness!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Maggie makes the best faces, seriously! Those last couple of pictures were hilarious. But before those I liked the last one above them. And Tim is a trooper, Chandler is always so sweet to carry my purse too.

Leighana said...

oh.my.goodness.

i would have died. downtown scares me too. i love the buildings though. GO TIM! do remember that episode of friends when joey bought that european man purse? make tim watch that, he'll wear the purse with pride. lol.