Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's gotten into him?

Last week I shot a casual wedding in Dallas. The luncheon after the ceremony was at Tillman's Roadhouse.
I couldn't wait to go back with my family, so this past Friday night, we went downtown for a (sort of) date. We took the kids along since none of us had ever been to Tillman's before, and we knew it would be yummy.
Tommy and Tim

Justin and Maggie

The desserts were yummy - the chocolate birthday cake was the best according to Tim, but I liked the cookie tower and thought that the homemade s'mores were cool.


The yummy dinner and the fun desserts were not the best part of my evening though - that honor belonged to Tommy - he was in a rare mood!

You can see that by some of the pics that Maggie took of him!




I guess a little of it rubbed off on Justin and Maggie too!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That looks like a really cool restuarant. Those desserts look yum!