Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday afternoon in the park

Now that our church buildings remodel is finally complete, we are back to attending church here in Forney again - and back to our normal 9-12 schedule. That allows us to get home, have lunch, and enjoy the rest of our afternoon together!
This Sunday we just went to the local community park. I enjoyed watching the kids play and the weather was chili, but nice - I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!
Days like today make me realize that I can't wait for spring!


Justin, Maggie and Tim on the spinn-ey thing

Maggie's turn!

Justin and Tommy

Mag

Happy Tim!

Justin and Tim playing a little soccer


Ok - so Tommy, Maggie and I had a little spitting contest. Gross and childish - i know.
I have marked our individual spit locations!
I worked that spit up forever and was disappointed that it fell WAY short of my spit domination goal.

Try #2 - I got better!

sorry - this would only post sideways for some reason - but notice Tommy's second spit - over the curb and across the sidewalk!
HE IS THE SPIT MASTER AND WE BOW TO ONLY HIM!!!

Maggie thought hers was better to be dropped from above onto daddy!

He thought it better to kick her butt!



Again, she shows a lack in judgement!

Realizing her mistake!

Of course, now she was a good target for Justin too!


He's like a cheetah taking down a gazelle!


How cute is my little Tim?

Tired out and taking a breath before heading home.

Really, I could spend all day out at the park!! Good times!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Honestly I ALMOST threw up with the spitting thing. You know how I HATE spitting. GROSS!!!!

jed-laura said...

ha ha. spitting contests, bring home some good times!!