Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blast from the past!

I found a disk of pics from 2008 tonight, and thought I would use them
as my blast from the past.
The first are random pics of Nana, Pa and Mag on the trampoline! Funny!



Next are pics from a quick trip to mom and dad's when Uncle Steve and Mark
came for a visit. We all gathered for the weekend to see them.

nana - the banana

maggie and mark - they were asked to leave this store!

tim and mark

tim and Pa


ok - this was super funny. dad was trying to work,
and maggie thought it would be funny to try to distract him.
She quietly hovered over him like that for a long time,
but he never paid any attention to her - just kept making his calls!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE finding old pictures! Okay, so I see the Alamo Cafe in the background of one of your pics. I'm not sure how long you've lived in this area but back in the 90's they had an Alamo Cafe over on Restaurant Row in Mesquite...I think it was where either the Spaghetti Warehouse or Buffalo Wild Wings is now. Anyway, my family loved that place and we ate there all the time. It was so stinkin' good! Now I want to go to San Antonio just to eat there. :)

The Burnetts said...

You guys are a HOOT :) I love that your parents are up for a good time anytime and anywhere. YOur daughter trying to distract your dad is to funny!!!!!!!!