Friday, February 19, 2010

My lucky (snow) day!


It is a rare occasion that Maggie actually says - "I want you to take my pictures today mom" - but today was just such an occasion!

Ok - not really - the true conversation went more like this...

"Can I stay home from school again today, mom? I'm still not feeling great, I have a doctors note and it is snowing!"

"NO"

"Come on mom - cough, cough - I really feel like I should stay home again, I'm still a little sick"

"NO"

"Haley's mom said she could stay home. PLEEEEEEAAASSSE"

"NO"

"If you let me stay home, I will let you do a snow day photo shoot"

"OK!"












Maggie (15) and Haley (14) - Best Friends - February 2010

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The closeup of Haley with the fur on her hood around her face is great. And the wellies with their dresses is great too. And the umbrella one looked like it was from a magazine. Well they are all great! That was a super cool shoot. HAHA, no pun intended!