Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Raspberry Lemonade

At the high school, the choir had been selling lollipops as a fundraiser.
Maggie tried one of those lollipops and fell madly in love!
Raspberry Lemonade holds the key to her heart.

She went on line to try and buy some, and found out that she had to buy a fundraiser pack.
I told her that I was sorry - I was not going to spend big money on suckers.
So, she bought them herself and waited patiently for her order to arrive!

YAY!!! It is here -the magic box which contains her hearts desire!
(mind you, there were only four raspberry lemonades in this whole pack!)

Her screams of joy could be heard by all of our neighbors, I'm sure!


"Oh little lollipop, how I have dreamed of you. Thank you for coming to brighten my day"

YUUUUUMMMM!

Maggie is evidently a simple girl - easy to please!

I wonder if I called and begged someone of influence at the lollipop company - if they would hook me up with a box of JUST raspberry lemonade. $34.00 spent to get 4 lollipops is NOT happening again - even if it was her money!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Well it was a fundraiser box so she should fundraise!!

Kristi said...

I feel that way about Lifesaver Creme lollipops. Do you know what I'm talking about? They are to die for. The Fina station at 80 and Collins used to sell them and I'd go buy them for 25 cents each but then they had to go tear the dern thing down! I think I'm going to look online for MY heart's desire!

Stomp said...

Your blog came up in my google search for these lollipops... In case your daughter still loves them - I found them here:
http://www.temptationcandy.com/store/lemon/raspberry-lemonade-ozark-delight-lollipops.html