Saturday, February 6, 2010

lego wars

Tim took over the kitchen last week because a Lego battle had been brewing and needed to be fought. I didn't have the use of my island for almost a week! Here are just a few pics:

this was day two or three


these were the good guys


up at the crack of dawn to begin talking strategy with his men

it is important to build strong, impenetrable (and color patterned) walls!

Still, the good guys - even though the blue one looks a little creepy!
Seriously - this one is totally looking right at you, huh?!


The alien ship has landed in Lego land

His men preparing to decimate Justin's bad guys - of course Tim's guys won - they not only had star wars troops, construction workers and alien forces on their side, but Justin's wall was not nearly as cool as Tim's!

3 comments:

Leighana said...

yay! i LOVE lego's! i just found some last night when cleaning out a closet, i built really awesome towers for like an hour. tim has ALOT more though, im jealous. haha :P

The Burnetts said...

Wish I had a boy.(9 at times) I remember my 2 brothers going to war with little army figures and star war action figures. Great memories. The time and imagination to build all that. AMAZING!

Kristi said...

You are the best mom to allow that Lego war take place on your island like that. I would have been screaming to get that mess out of my kitchen. Tim is cute and very creative...I admire people who have the patience to build with Legos. Chandler isn't into them at all but I wish he was.