Friday, February 28, 2014

1950's

Birthday/Halloween at Disney has come around again! 
Maggie and Stephanie pretty much decided our theme this year - 1950's
Because this trip always is a big expense, we try to mostly stick with cheap homemade costumes.
 I think we did a pretty great job! I am most proud of Tims soda jerk costume! He looked so great!




Tommy, Tim and me on take off - Florida, her we come!
Stephanie & Matt flew in from San Antonio and Maggie & Jamie flew from Virginia

Finally - together again!

A family favorite - Planet Hollywood in downtown Disney - the milkshakes are a must!
They are so delicious that even though I'm very allergic to dairy - I go ahead take a sip or two - if I die, I die happy!

Stephi & Tim caught in the daily afternoon rain shower! At this point, Maggie and Jamie had already flown back to Virginia - they left at about 4:00a.m!!

If you ask any of us what our favorite thing about Disney might be - we will all say these cookies!

At first, I hated that we ALWAYS vacationed at Disney. Now, after all these years, it just feels like home. I LOVE our Disney tradition. It has actually turned into about twice a year trip.
 Its so nice to just take a few relaxing days to have fun together and count our blessings. I love my little family so much! This photo makes me cry a bit - its not really good of any of us - but this is such a great representation of who we are - we are a team!

Maggie & her bf Jamie Taylor

Adorable!

Thug life

ahhh…. best words ever!

No comments: